Our network and cybersecurity is an end to end solution.
- Software protection
- Secure firewalls
- Intrusion prevention
- 24x7 Monitoring
Computer & Cyber Security Services in Melbourne & Sydney
Data protection is an obvious concern for anyone looking to move to a cloud environment, some of the questions posed to us during migration are:
- Who will have access to my data other than my company ?
- Will my data be hosted in the same cloud as a potential competitor ?
- How secure is my data from external attacks once it moves into the cloud ?
- How will I know if my data is compromised ?
These and many other questions are valid however once any device is connected to the online world there is always a chance for that device to be compromised. You might be located in Melbourne or Sydney but your device is open to the entire world. Your desktop pc, mobile phone, tablet or laptop are all open to attack, your data and personal information could be accessed even without your knowledge. Computer and Cybersecurity is a growing concern, especially when processing any type of online transaction. The concept of stealing or holding a company to ransom is more attractive due to the anonymity the online world can provide. There is less risk of being identified and sometimes very difficult to find the physical location of the attack.
Tangible Technology has built a comprehensive network infrastructure that provides isolation through virtual VLAN technology, ensuring data is only accessible by authorised users. If you are currently running an Active Directory environment it can be integrated and follow the same security profiles that your business currently uses.
Out network and cybersecurity is an end to end solution. We offer software protection on servers as well as secure firewalls and intrusion prevention on our networks. Our computer and cyber security service in Melbourne and Sydney also extend to endpoints such as computers, laptops and mobile devices. We employ skilled staff who constantly monitor and keep up with the latest developments in threats and cybersecurity technology. We monitor our systems 24×7 to ensure our network has the strong defence against cyber-attacks. We constantly monitor for any suspicious activity that a user might be aware of such as being infected with a virus, Trojan, malware or ransomware.
We use and recommend the Sophos security suite for enterprise protection, Sophos is one of the world’s most experienced and trusted names when it comes to Antivirus and Endpoint Protection, they are leaders of providing state of the art computer security services through extensive research and development. Sophos provides comprehensive protection for the applications and data at the core of your organisation, whether that data is on physical servers or virtual servers in the cloud or on premises.
Sophos protection for networks, servers and endpoints.
How Protected are you?
How quickly can you recover from a disaster?
The issue of disaster recovery becomes apparent only at the time of the actual disaster, up until then it’s usually something that is overlooked and given little thought. Here are a few basic reminders of how you might be impacted should a disaster occur:
- If your server crashed, how long would it take to be operational again and how long will your staff be unproductive?
- How good are your current backups, do you store your backups offsite in case the office caught fire was flooded or broken into?
- What would happen if today, your laptop was lost, stolen or failed to boot up?
- Do you have critical data located in various systems throughout your company?
- How accessible is your physical computer equipment to unauthorised users?
- What cost do you put on your data in case it was compromised or lost?
If you are comfortable in your IT infrastructure knowing all the above is covered, you are probably in the minority of most small to medium businesses. Protecting your data could be as simple as using a cloud backup service, we have software and systems in place to back up your critical data whether it be a pc’s, laptop or server. We schedule backups and synch data after hours or at times where network utilisation is low so your business is not impacted and we use the latest deduplication technology to ensure your data can be retrieved on demand.
Superior communication between endpoint and network security products.
Integrates anti-ransomware and application whitelisting alongside advanced anti-malware and HIPS, providing easy, centralized management of the security of all servers. Our Synchronized Security revolutionizes threat discovery, investigation and response by sharing real-time threat intelligence between servers, endpoints and firewalls. Your current antivirus provider maybe provides some but not all the features that Sophos protection can provide. We offer cybersecurity services in Melbourne and Sydney that covers all aspects of protection and intrusion prevention.
- Antivirus/anti-malware protection for Windows / Linux servers
- Discover and protect instances/VMs on AWS and Azure
- Automatic exclusions for common applications (e.g., Exchange, SQL Server)
- Application control for servers
- Peripheral/device control for servers
- Malicious traffic detection for servers
- Application whitelisting (server lockdown)
- Virtualization: thin agent with centralized scanner
- Separate policies, reports, and console views dedicated to servers by default
- Cryptoransomware protection (behavior detection and rollback)
- Synchronized security (out of the box coordination with network firewall)